Monday, June 8, 2009

Bon Voyage Holly

This weekend we said our final goodbyes to the amazing Holly Tyson as she departs for her journey around the world--spreading her good cheer, good work, and unique spirit of peace and openess where ever she goes. Holly was one of my first interns and a former KSQ farmers market manager(click here to read a story about my very first intern Tina Dangel, who is now a manager at Sovana Bistro). I know many of you know and love Holly, she really is almost a Kennett Square institution. Check out Holly's blog to read about her amazing itinerary that includes lots of international farm work.

1 comment:

Holly Tyson said...

Claire, thanks so much for the shout out! I love that you're reading the blog and commenting. It makes me feel good that people are paying attention, especially YOU! I miss you all so much already! Peace and love.