Saturday, August 1, 2009

Vicarious Living

Although farm work has kept me firmly rooted in the immediate area this season, my wanderlust is tempered by the ability to live vicariously through others. I feel blessed to have friends and colleagues visiting places of interest and generously blogging and sharing pictures of their travels.

Check out Holly Tyson's trip around the world--SOS to the World.

Hoots and Hellmouth's latest farm visits.

And finally perhaps the posting I am most envious of, is by Tim Mountz of Happy Cat Organics regarding his visit to Eliot Coleman's Four Season Farm and the Good Life Center in Maine. Like Tim these sustainable agriculture/living forces have played a major role in my "career path".

Anyway, I thought you might enjoy a little on line travel as much as I.

No comments: